The Software Developer will be responsible for leading the team developing software, integrating Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) and Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) software, documenting technical processes and assisting with testing and deployment. The role will need very high level software development skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical/non-technical personnel.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5
- TSPV Clearance required
- 12 month contract
Skills and Knowledge
- Database integration
- Take responsibility for the development of software using a variety of software languages (e.g. Python, Java) and development environments, to ensure it meets business requirements.
- Lead the development of software that supports high quality User Experience outcomes and integrates with existing databases.
- Adhere to and improve software engineering processes.
- Lead efforts to improve engineering processes.
- Identify system interdependencies and liaise with other system stakeholders to resolve conflict and coordinate integrated solutions.
- Work as a leading member of an integrated Agile team.
- Document technical processes.
- Develop a schedule of work and report on progress.
- Business Analyst - RFQ 21_22-097
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
Cleared are currently supporting agencies withi...
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- aaS Sales Specialist
Job location: Sydney Job salary: AU$215000.00 - AU$230000 per annum
Cleared ICT are currently supporting a well kno...