SIGINT and Network Operations Group - Systems Project Office (SNO-SPO) within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), will deliver cutting edge capabilities to Defence through a variety of different programmes and projects. To facilitate this ASD has a requirement for a Software Developer.
The Software Developer will be responsible for working under direction as a member of a team responsible for developing complex programs, integrating Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) and Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) software, documenting technical processes and assisting with testing and deployment.
The role will need well established software development skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical/non-technical personnel.
Major SFIA level: PROG 4
Client: ASD (CCSPO)
Start date: ASAP
Part Time: arrangements may be considered. Respondents are to clearly indicate requirements in their response.
Term: Contract terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered
Any following skills and knowledge are desirable
- Demonstrated experience with; Python, Jython
- Demonstrated experience with; Java, Groovy
- Demonstrated experience with; C++
- Demonstrated experience with; Nifi
- Demonstrated experience with; Streamsets
- Demonstrated experience with; Kubernentes
- Demonstrated experience with; CI/CD tools
- Experience in Developing using Linux
- Engage with stakeholders to clarify and fully develop user requirements using agile development methods
- Design, develop, integrate and document software capability that meets business requirements and achieves a well-engineered result using a variety of software languages (e.g. Python, Java) and development environments.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing software capability ensuring application availability.
- Develop software that provides high quality User Experience outcomes.
- Adhere to software engineering processes and contribute to software engineering process improvement.
- Work as a member of an integrated Agile team.
- Document technical processes.
- Conduct reviews of other team members' work.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Assist with on-boarding of new team members
- Business Analyst - RFQ 21_22-097
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
Cleared are currently supporting agencies withi...
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- aaS Sales Specialist
Job location: Sydney Job salary: AU$215000.00 - AU$230000 per annum
Cleared ICT are currently supporting a well kno...