Cleared ICT are looking for multiple Desktop Support Analysts, for on-going IT support work within a defence environment in Canberra.
You must have a Baseline Security Clearance. The work is based at Majura.
If you have basic IT skills and knowledge and have the required security clearance get in touch with us ASAP.
We currently have some short-term contract work ( 3 Weeks ) in Canberra CBD starting 30th April until 17th May 2022.
We are looking for a resources to support the deployment of ICT hardware
Project scope includes:
- Unboxing of equipment (monitors and workstations).
- Installation of monitors onto monitor arms (tools will be provided by Fujitsu).
- Unboxing and placement of workstations. Note that ASD will be physically connecting and setting up the workstations. The role for our resources will be to unbox the workstations and place them within the designated pods on each floor of the building.
- Disposal of packaging into waste bins provided by the customer.
- No Van/vehicles required.
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- Business Analyst - RFQ 21_22-097
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
Cleared are currently supporting agencies withi...
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- aaS Sales Specialist
Job location: Sydney Job salary: AU$215000.00 - AU$230000 per annum
Cleared ICT are currently supporting a well kno...