Cleared are looking to speak to Project & Systems Engineers who are based in either Sydney or Adelaide.
Work on a critical Defence program and collaborate with the Program Manager, Chief Engineer, Systems Engineering Manager, Test Manager and Software Engineering Manager.
Provide engineering coordination and oversight for project engineering staff, allocated staff and activities. Execute systems engineering responsibilities directly and ensure the alignment to these baselines through the project lifecycle.
- You will have experience in the personal application ISO15288 or equivalent standard, conformant development of systems for mission critical applications.
- Experience of in development of training and simulation systems or equivalent real system experience.
- Experience and understanding of naval combat system architectures and weapon/sensor/combat management systems.
- Experience and understanding of software development principles and processes in a defence engineering context; and
- Strong writing and collaboration skills.
- Development and delivery of systems and associated documentation in accordance with the Australian Defence Contracting Standard (ASDEFCON).
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- Field Service Technician - Canberra - Uncleared
Job location: Deakin Job salary: AU$300 - AU$301 per day
Cleared ICT are currently looking to speak to ...
- Network Engineer #105-2022
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
We are looking to speak to Network Engineers an...