We are looking to speak to Project Support Officers, across all levels. Whether you are thinking of discharging from the forces and taking your first role within civvy street, or if you are currently an APS and seeking a new career direction, or simply looking for a change of environment then Cleared ICT can facilitate that process for you.
The intelligence agencies are commencing with their second round of recruitment for 2022. We are looking for multiple TSPV professionals across a magnitude of areas including Cyber, ICT, PMO.
Mission Data Division (MD) within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), will deliver cutting edge capabilities to Defence through a variety of different programs and projects. To facilitate this ASD has a requirement for Project Support Officers.
The Project Support Officer will work under routine direction to assist several team leads in the delivery of the Project. Duties will include assisting with project procurement activities, recordkeeping, organising and minuting meetings and general administrative tasks. The incumbent will be required to function within broad guidelines and be willing to identify solutions to common administrative problems. They will need to be a self-starter and have an ability to work within strict timeframes.
The role will require project support skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical/non-technical personnel.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated Project Officer Competencies within the ICT field.
- Procurement experience (preferably in a Defence environment)
- With guidance from team leads, procure goods and services for ICT systems and administer arrangements for ICT systems
- With guidance from team leads, assist with the development of procurement documentation in accordance with Defence procurement rules.
- With guidance from team leads, assist with the development of project documentation in accordance with project management methodology.
- Assist with routine record keeping, including using the organisation's electronic record keeping system.
- Assist with the establishment standard operating procedures for common administrative tasks.
- With guidance from team leads, assist with the logging of risks and issues.
- With guidance from team leads, assist with the tracking and reporting of team action items.
- Assist with the organisation of meetings, and minute taking during meetings.
- Assist with editing technical and project related documents, and publish documents on the intranet.
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- Field Service Technician - Canberra - Uncleared
Job location: Deakin Job salary: AU$300 - AU$301 per day
Cleared ICT are currently looking to speak to ...
- Network Engineer #105-2022
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
We are looking to speak to Network Engineers an...