We are looking to speak to Systems Administrators, across all levels. Whether you are thinking of discharging from the forces and taking your first role within civvy street, or if you are currently an APS and seeking a new career direction, or simply looking for a change of environment then Cleared ICT can facilitate that process for you.
The intelligence agencies are commencing with their second round of recruitment for 2022. We are looking for multiple TSPV professionals across a magnitude of areas including Cyber, ICT, PMO.
Access Foundations Branch within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), will deliver cutting edge capabilities to support ASD's Signals Intelligence and Offensive Cyber Capabilities. These capabilities consists of a combination of:
- Delivery of new capability under the REDSPICE program,
- Delivery of ASD's major capability programs and,
- Enhancing and modernising existing capabilities.
To facilitate this ASD has a requirement for a RF Engineer. The RF Engineer will be responsible for the design, integration, testing and documentation of engineering subsystems under broad direction and guidance. The RF Engineer will be required to work across a variety of disciplines including RF hardware, Digital Signal Processing and Software Defined Radios (SDR). The RF Engineer will be required to provide support to team members in the required areas of expertise and share their knowledge to aid in improving staff understanding.
Other Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in RF systems, favourably Satellite Communication
- Experience in Digital Signal Processing (Matlab would be beneficial).
- Experience in Software Defined Radios such as GNU Radio.
- Undertake the design, integration, testing and documentation of engineering subsystems
- Plan, design, manage, execute and report test and test procedures using appropriate testing tools and techniques.
- Produce technical documentation.
- Undertake testing using electronic debugging equipment (examples include oscilloscopes, logic analysers, spectrum analysers) to do fault finding and debugging of embedded hardware devices.
- Conduct design reviews.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- Field Service Technician - Canberra - Uncleared
Job location: Deakin Job salary: AU$300 - AU$301 per day
Cleared ICT are currently looking to speak to ...
- Network Engineer #105-2022
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
We are looking to speak to Network Engineers an...