Cleared are supporting a government agency specialising in cyber security operations. The agency is looking to engage a Senior Software Engineer for a 12 month contract, with a 12 month extension.
You will provide software engineering input and provide key architectural and code input. The position requires a fundamental understanding of internet services, networking, and modern software development best practices. You will be leading a growing agile team delivering to internal and external users with a high degree of autonomy, support and guidance from Project Managers, applying your knowledge of modern software development practices.
The Senior Software Engineer will possess broad knowledge in:
- Programming Languages
- Cloud IaaS services,
- Linux Containers,
- System architecture,
- Linux and Cloud security best practice. The person will possess skills in:
- Using and implementing modern developer productivity workflows and tools,
- Python development,
- .NET Core 3.1 (C#);
- Secure Coding Practices
- Unit Test and Mocking Frameworks
- Linux Development and Deployment (Ubuntu, AWS Linux 2)
- GIT source control
- AWS DevOps Tools for Automated Build and Deploy
- Lucene Indexing
- AWS (IAAS) Design/Administration (EC2)
- AWS PrivateLink
- Ansible Scripting
- x.509 Certificate Management
- Shell scripting, Eg. bash,
- Deploying code using Linux containers,
- Developing a system using database or messaging products (such as PostgreSQL or RabbitMQ)
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- Field Service Technician - Canberra - Uncleared
Job location: Deakin Job salary: AU$300 - AU$301 per day
Cleared ICT are currently looking to speak to ...
- Network Engineer #105-2022
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
We are looking to speak to Network Engineers an...