We are looking to speak to Software Engineers, across all levels. Whether you are thinking of discharging from the forces and taking your first role within civvy street, or if you are currently an APS and seeking a new career direction, or simply looking for a change of environment then Cleared ICT can facilitate that process for you.
The intelligence agencies are commencing with their second round of recruitment for 2022. We are looking for multiple TSPV professionals across a magnitude of areas including Cyber, ICT, PMO.
Mission Data Division (MD) within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), will deliver cutting edge capabilities to Defence through a variety of different programmes and projects. To facilitate this ASD has a requirement for a Software Engineer.
The Software Engineer will be accountable under general direction and guidance for interpreting specifications, user requirements and technical designs, developing, debugging, maintaining testing and modifying source code. The Software Engineer will also be required to configure and use appropriate software repositories and development tools, in addition to developing appropriate technical documentation. Much of this work will be conducted for embedded systems and as such, the software engineer will be required to conduct basic fault finding and debugging of hardware devices and have experience in developing for embedded systems.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in: C/C++, Python, Bash Scripting, desirable experience in other programming languages
- Experience in implementing and testing custom communication protocols
- Experience in using Stash/Git in a corporate environment for software development
- Under general direction and guidance, develop, debug, maintain, and modify existing code (predominantly in C/C++, Python and Bash Scripting) for real-time embedded system devices as well as support systems
- Under general direction and guidance configure and maintain software repositories and development tools.
- Plan, design, manage, execute and report test and test procedures using appropriate testing tools and techniques.
- Produce technical documentation
- Undertake testing using electronic debugging equipment (examples include oscilloscopes, logic analysers, spectrum analysers) to do fault finding and debugging of embedded hardware devices.
- Configuring, debugging, and developing software for embedded Linux running on ARM architecture
- Undertake system configuration and hardening of operating systems with security best practices
- Configure network devices including switches and network security software (e.g. VPNs)
- Setup and support automated testing to enable continuous integration and hardware in the loop testing.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- Field Service Technician - Canberra - Uncleared
Job location: Deakin Job salary: AU$300 - AU$301 per day
Cleared ICT are currently looking to speak to ...
- Network Engineer #105-2022
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
We are looking to speak to Network Engineers an...