We are looking to speak to Software Testers, across all levels. Whether you are thinking of discharging from the forces and taking your first role within civvy street, or if you are currently an APS and seeking a new career direction, or simply looking for a change of environment then Cleared ICT can facilitate that process for you.
The intelligence agencies are commencing with their second round of recruitment for 2022. We are looking for multiple TSPV professionals across a magnitude of areas including Cyber, ICT, PMO.
Mission Data Division (MD) within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), will deliver cutting edge capabilities to Defence through a variety of different programmes and projects. To facilitate this ASD has a requirement for a Software Tester. The Software Tester will be responsible under general direction for creating and executing fit for purpose test plans and test cases, in accordance with the project's testing strategy. The Software Tester will ensure traceability to requirements, manage defects, provide regular progress reporting and work collaboratively with delivery staff to coordinate testing and regression activities.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Testing experience in an Agile software development environment
- Create and execute fit for purpose test plans and test cases, in accordance with the project's testing strategy.
- Document traceability between requirements and test cases
- Produce test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
- Automate testing activities where possible, including through the development of bespoke test harnesses.
- Specify requirements for environment, data, resources and tools to facilitate efficient and effective testing. Interpret, execute and document complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
- Record and analyse actions and results, maintain a defect register, and work closely with the delivery team to progress defect resolutions and regression testing
- Provide reports on testing progress, anomalies, risks and issues.
- Report on system quality and collect metrics on test cases.
- Work collaboratively and constructively as part of an Agile delivery team to ensure the timely delivery of a quality ICT capability.
- Work with fellow team members to improve team business processes and share knowledge.
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- Field Service Technician - Canberra - Uncleared
Job location: Deakin Job salary: AU$300 - AU$301 per day
Cleared ICT are currently looking to speak to ...
- Network Engineer #105-2022
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
We are looking to speak to Network Engineers an...