We are looking to speak to Systems Engineers, across all levels. Whether you are thinking of discharging from the forces and taking your first role within civvy street, or if you are currently an APS and seeking a new career direction, or simply looking for a change of environment then Cleared ICT can facilitate that process for you.
The intelligence agencies are commencing with their second round of recruitment for 2022. We are looking for multiple TSPV professionals across a magnitude of areas including Cyber, ICT, PMO.
Mission Data Division (MD) within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), will deliver cutting edge capabilities to ASD and Defence through a variety of different programmes and projects. To facilitate this ASD has a requirement for a Systems Engineer.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for working under direction as a member of a team responsible for developing software, integrating Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) and Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) software, documenting technical processes and assisting with testing and deployment. The role will need very high-level software and systems design and development skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical/non-technical personnel.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Take responsibility for the design of large or complex systems, using appropriate standards, methods and tools, that realise solution architectures and principles
- Conduct reviews and evaluations of system designs, including major design options, risk, the selection of appropriate technology, implementation of policies and architectural principles, and the effective and efficient use of resources
- Ongoing review, design, development, and continual improvement of policy for the section of broader architectural components and that the design balances functional, service quality, security and systems management requirements
- Design, test, correct and document complex programs from agreed specifications using agreed standards and tools
- Lead practical integration work, extending to the testing, verification and validation of those components and interfaces
- Relate business needs and priorities to system design and requirements specifications, engaging senior stakeholders when required
- Take responsibility for the investigation for the investigation and application of new or changes to programme scope
- Work as a leading member of an integrated Agile team
- Develop a schedule of work and report on progress
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- Field Service Technician - Canberra - Uncleared
Job location: Deakin Job salary: AU$300 - AU$301 per day
Cleared ICT are currently looking to speak to ...
- Network Engineer #105-2022
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
We are looking to speak to Network Engineers an...