An Australian owned Cyber Security organisation is looking for a Technical Lead to work within their Offensive Services team. The organisation is experiencing major growth and as a result, requires a leader in Penetration Testing activities.
As the Penetration Testing Team Lead, you will demonstrate your expertise and capability of not only leading and mentoring a cyber security team, but also offering offensive security consulting services to federal government and defence.
Due to the type of work and industry the organisation operates in, a defence security clearance will be preferred. However, if you are an Australian citizen and therefore eligible to gain a security clearance, we would still encourage you to apply, as the organisation would be prepared to sponsor you for the security clearance.
- Conduct a range of penetration tests including; infrastructure, network, mobile application, WIFI and web application.
- Lead or participate in attack and breach simulations, including; assessing and exploiting vulnerabilities, social engineering and conducting phishing campaigns.
- Review and assess custom code for vulnerabilities and SecDevOps principles with assistance from senior testers.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to exploit security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Provide valuable offensive security consulting to our clients through project, programme and embedded style engagements.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Support and mentor junior consultants assisting the Delivery Manager with quality assurance and client engagements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Detailed technical knowledge of networks, operating systems, databases and application security.
- Thorough understanding of security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Programming and scripting skills with the ability to write custom code and exploits.
- Experience working with government entities as well as private corporations is desired.
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or equivalent is essential.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, OR other relevant industry certifications / experience.
The organisation is big advocate on career development and self-improvement for their employees. The cyber field is continuously evolving and the organisation believes in the importance of investing in their people. On-going up-skilling and certifications opportunities are provided, including study leave approval to gain further relevant qualifications.
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- Business Analyst - RFQ 21_22-097
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
Cleared are currently supporting agencies withi...
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- aaS Sales Specialist
Job location: Sydney Job salary: AU$215000.00 - AU$230000 per annum
Cleared ICT are currently supporting a well kno...