Defence require an experienced, pro-active and versatile Technical Document Writer, focusing on Application related documentation, to work with a project team.
Deliverables comprise System Designs, Solution Patterns, Technical Requirements and end to end Solution Designs. The Technical Document Writer (Applications) will work with the Project Manager, Principal Architect, Vendor and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture, build team and user requirements. In some cases, this role will be accountable for delivering reference artefacts for other areas within DST.
The Technical Document Writer (Applications) will have (Essential):
* Experience in developing documentation that enables a solution design to be estimated for delivery
* Experience in developing documentation that describes an existing solution architecture.
* General understanding and awareness of Security concepts and areas of security focus in Solution Architecture
* Experience of creating documents that simplify complex concepts into easily consumable formats
* Experience eliciting requirements from clients & projects The Technical Document Writer (Applications) will have (Desirable):
* Previous experience working for a Federal government agency
* Exposure to the planning and shaping process when estimating projects * Experience reviewing and contributing to Solution Architecture designs
* Prior experience in producing project artefacts
The Technical Document Writer (Applications) will be Responsible for:
* Contributing to establishment of documentation related to the Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture
* Exploring approaches that both satisfy requirements and work within constraints
* Recommending and documenting an approach, plus recording other approaches considered, in accordance with a template * Work through the approach approval process including responding to feedback and suggested revisions
* Formulating and documenting a detailed design in accordance with a template
* Work through the design approval process including responding to feedback and suggested revisions
* Provide advice and clarification as the project progresses Candidates must be a resident of ACT, SA or VIC and be able to travel to site when required. Some work from home is possible.
Candidate must have or be able to attain Australian Government baseline clearance.
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- Business Analyst - RFQ 21_22-097
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
Cleared are currently supporting agencies withi...
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- aaS Sales Specialist
Job location: Sydney Job salary: AU$215000.00 - AU$230000 per annum
Cleared ICT are currently supporting a well kno...