Cleared ICT are currently looking for multiple NV1 cleared UC Engineers in Canberra.
We are supporting an Australian owned IT solutions integrator, who provide Next-Generation technology services to federal government agencies and Defence.
The organisation provides their clients via a consultancy approach and drive technology innovation specific to the industry. They do not have an off-the-shelf agenda and are happy to design innovative solutions in unexplored territory. They provide effective business solutions which reduces cost, enables flexibility and fosters a true partner relationship that is aligned with their customers business and culture.
They have offices in Canberra, Melbourne and Perth with plans to grow nationwide.
- Agile company with big goals and fast growth providing great career development opportunities
- A fun, high performing team who all pitch in to get the job done
- Respected by our customers and partners for delivering consistently high-quality results
- Disrupting competitors and raising the standard
- A great team culture where we love sharing knowledge and mentoring staff
- Flexible working arrangements
Who Are You?
We're looking for someone that's motivated and passionate about technology and thinks outside the box. You will be customer facing running workshops and presenting solutions to stakeholders so oral and written skills are a must.
The organisation is always on the lookout for those that want to be part of an enthusiastic team, who are interested in improving themselves and others, and who feel they can contribute to a collaborative and supportive team workplace.
A minimum NV1 is required for this role.
About The Role
The team is looking for a highly skilled and motivated UC Engineer to come join us in the Integration Services business unit. Within this role you will become part of our dedicated team of engineers delivering projects and driving the forefront of technology with our customers.
As part of this role your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading and delivering projects
- Working in a team
- High-Level and Low-Level documentation
- Staying up to date with the latest and emerging technologies
- Mentoring and upskilling
- Operational experience and troubleshooting skills with UC deployments.
- Knowledge of SIP trunking and experience deploying and managing SIP telephony.
- Experience with the Cisco UC Suite, including CUCM, CUC & UCCX.
- Working knowledge of conferencing solutions including WebEx and Expressway C/E, MRA, & B2B
- Experience with IM & Presence products.
- Understanding of Voice and Video Codecs, and configuration of CAC and QOS.
- Proven ability to work within a small team
- Sound oral and written communications skills
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- Business Analyst - RFQ 21_22-097
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
Cleared are currently supporting agencies withi...
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- aaS Sales Specialist
Job location: Sydney Job salary: AU$215000.00 - AU$230000 per annum
Cleared ICT are currently supporting a well kno...