Cleared are supporting a a global IT Services organisation who are looking for a VMware Consultant, who will be required to support multiple client engagements, on an initial 12 month contract in Melbourne.
Ideally you will have knowledge and hands on experience of all aspects around builidng, deploying and migrating VMware environments.
Role / Responsibility
- Liaise with customer for VMware design requirements
- Finalise design and migration approach
- Involved in project activities such as migration, testing, etc.
- Netback up familiarity
- Min 3-4 yrs exp with associated VMware products, vSphere, NSX, vSAN, vRealize suite.
- Design, deploy and migration hands on skills.
- Delivery background.
- Multi set environment experience and cloud templates with vRealise.
- VMWare Certified Specialist - Cloud Foundation 2021 preferred but not essential
Clearance Required: NV2
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- Field Service Technician - Canberra - Uncleared
Job location: Deakin Job salary: AU$300 - AU$301 per day
Cleared ICT are currently looking to speak to ...
- Network Engineer #105-2022
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
We are looking to speak to Network Engineers an...