The Software Developer is required to assist, develop and integrate software employing an Agile Software Development Methodology (SDM). The position will include developing software, integrating Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) and Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) software, documenting technical processes and assisting with testing and deployment. The successful candidate will need highly evolved software development skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical/non-technical personnel.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility LOR 4
Skills and Knowledge
- Interface design
- Configuration management
- Enhance and support capability for new and existing systems
- Design and implement code to allow database searching and integration
- Develop and test code using Software Systems engineering principles to allow for the integration of new code within existing capability.
- Participate in and contribute to design reviews, stakeholder meetings, agile processes
- Ensure sound configuration management practices during development and within produced software
- Provide assistance with support requests, fix and troubleshoot issue within a reasonable amount of time
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures
- Produce documentation in accordance with required policies and procedures, including maintaining document register for changes to technical processes
- Effectively contribute as a member of an integrated Agile team.
- Business Analyst - RFQ 21_22-097
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
Cleared are currently supporting agencies withi...
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- aaS Sales Specialist
Job location: Sydney Job salary: AU$215000.00 - AU$230000 per annum
Cleared ICT are currently supporting a well kno...