Cleared are supporting a large Defence prime in Brisbane, who are looking to engage a Business Analyst for an initial 6 month contract.
Work with key stakeholders to identify, define, scope and document emerging information technology needs of the business. The engagements are primarily driven through campaign activity or through new systems improvements opportunity to address a business challenge. The work of the business analyst is to engage with key business and technical stakeholders to define the business or project requirements and to scope and estimate the IT solutions and infrastructure to meet that business need.
* Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements
* Collaborate with key business stakeholders to document technical requirements
* Partner with application & infrastructure subject matter experts to scope, estimate & document opportunities
* Engage with architects, project management and information security to ensure inputs are captured for new solutions * Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
* Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team.
* Executing workshops with IT team members and business stakeholders to capture and refine options and approaches * Preparing and presenting kickoff, status and handover meetings with key internal resources.
* Working across a number of initiatives at different stages of maturity / readiness at the same time
Deliverables expected (examples):
* IT Plans (detailed document defining requirements, scope, approach and estimates)
* Presentation packs - Summary packs covering key initiatives elements (business context, opportunity, scope, approach, next steps, risks, etc)
* Estimating Spreadsheets - coordinate estimating activities to collate estimates for planning, build & support
You will need to have:
* Bachelor's degree required;
* 5+ year business analyst experience in documenting and presenting requirements,
* IT systems and infrastructure knowledge and skills, ideally gained from implementation projects Contract Role Description
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
* Knowledge of Engineering, Manufacturing, and/or Sustainment processes
* Knowledge and awareness of cyber security
* Current or recent Defence clearance, with a preference for an existing Baseline level clearance or higher
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- Business Analyst - RFQ 21_22-097
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
Cleared are currently supporting agencies withi...
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- aaS Sales Specialist
Job location: Sydney Job salary: AU$215000.00 - AU$230000 per annum
Cleared ICT are currently supporting a well kno...