Cleared ICT are currently looking to speak to Field Service Technicians in Melbourne Metro for upcoming contract requirements.
You do not need a security clearance for these positions but must have own car.
Petrol expenses and tolls will be paid!
You would be traveling to each client using your own transport across the Melbourne CBD and back to the base in Kensington for parts & stock.
This is a two-week contract with the possibility to extend!
For these positions you will have experience in the following areas:
- Experience working as an IT Desktop Support
- Installation and onsite repair of IT equipment.
- Trouble shooting equipment in the field.
- Preventative maintenance programs.
- Assisting the sales team with demonstrations.
- Customer training.
Ideally the successful applicant will be experienced in a comparable role or has worked with similar equipment. However, it will be your ability to demonstrate the following skills and attributes that will carry the day:
- Competency in troubleshooting and repairing technical equipment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good computer and IT skills and an understanding of industrially networked systems.
- An ability to work under pressure and display excellent customer service.
- A strong eye for detail and a determination to do it right the first time.
- Experience with shop scanners & registers & printers, would be highly regarded.
- Business Analyst - RFQ 21_22-097
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
Cleared are currently supporting agencies withi...
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- aaS Sales Specialist
Job location: Sydney Job salary: AU$215000.00 - AU$230000 per annum
Cleared ICT are currently supporting a well kno...