Cleared ICT are looking for x4 Service Desk Analysts for multiple L1, L2 & L3 technical resources to work on ASD Project "Hawk".
The minimum clearance required is a NV1, you must be willing to undertake the TSPV process.
The roles are based Canberra and onsite.
This is a 12-month contract, with potential to extend.
The projects BAU team deliver and maintain a DSN/DPN service desk on behalf of the client and capability. This service desk operates under the threshold of a no(low) attribution framework in providing level 1, 2 and 3 support to users.
Members of the service desk team will be required to develop a broad knowledge base of the system and how its many components work together. The service desk works closely with other sub-teams within the project team including such as development, incident response and security to provide a service to users that is well-rounded and effective. In coordinating closely with these teams, service desk operators are provided the opportunity to further their skills in a diverse set of competencies
- Understanding of Service Desk operations, pref 2+ years' experience.
- Be a part of a group made up of hardworking, like minded and talented individuals all working towards a common goal.
- Maintain a non-attributed service desk within working hours conducting tasks such as rebuilding endpoints, resyncing RSA tokens, conducting DT of sensitive information, maintaining handover log and ticketing systems
- Conduct Safe Hand delivery on behalf of defence
- Maintain an asset register of multi-million-dollar equipment and software
- Administer and manage multiple systems including AD, RSA SC, and AWS
- Receive and conduct training in project specific fields including Janes Tradecraft
- Handle and account for sensitive and classified information
- Work within the Defence Secret Environment and become competent using the defence's file management system objective.
- Deploy and manage sensitive software licences and allocate to operational and deployed users.
- Manage accountable hardware and documentation following the defence security principles
- Canberra Office
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- EOI EX ADF Personal Required for Defence IT Rollout All States
Job location: Canberra Job salary: AU$300 - AU$301 per day
Cleared ICT are looking for EX Army/Navy/RAAF ...
- Technical Services Lead - Project Delivery NV1 Victoria
Job location: Melbourne Job salary: AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum
Cleared ICT are looking for a Technical Servic...
- Desktop Support Analyst (HMAS Cairns)- Cairns NV1
Job location: Cairns Job salary: AU$300 - AU$301 per day
Cleared ICT are looking for multiple Desktop S...