We are looking to speak to Software Developers, across all levels. Whether you are thinking of discharging from the forces and taking your first role within civvy street, or if you are currently an APS and seeking a new career direction, or simply looking for a change of environment then Cleared ICT can facilitate that process for you.
The intelligence agencies are commencing with their second round of recruitment for 2022. We are looking for multiple TSPV professionals across a magnitude of areas including Cyber, ICT, PMO.
Mission Data Division (MD) within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), will deliver cutting edge capabilities to Defence through a variety of different programmes and projects. To facilitate this ASD has a requirement for a Software Developer. The Software Developer is required to assist in the development and integrate of software employing an Agile Software Development Methodology (SDM). The position/s will include developing software, integrating Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) and Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) software, documenting technical processes and assisting with testing and deployment.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrable experience with Puppet, Ansible and Docker automation tools.
- Enhance and support automation capability for existing systems and recommend/design new structures and tools which meet business requirements which take into account the target environment. Integrate Commercial Off the Shelf and Government Off the Shelf software. Translate logical designs into physical designs and integrate software employing an Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Monitor systems and infrastructure; provide assistance with support requests to fix and troubleshoot issues.
- Implement and maintain automated testing. Provide feedback on implementation and design aspects as required from other areas
- Database design and implementation for operational systems.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures and produce documentation, including detailed design documentation, in accordance with ASD policies and procedures
- Provide guidance and direct the work of other team members. Work as a member of an integrated Agile team and effectively prioritise, allocate tasks, participate in and contribute to design reviews, stakeholder meetings and agile processes.
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- Field Service Technician - Canberra - Uncleared
Job location: Deakin Job salary: AU$300 - AU$301 per day
Cleared ICT are currently looking to speak to ...
- Network Engineer #105-2022
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
We are looking to speak to Network Engineers an...