Cleared ICT are looking for multiple Software Engineers who enjoy problem solving and working with cloud native technologies - some of the fastest growing open-source projects to deliver innovative Defence focused software products. Several roles are available, requiring a range of skills with varying levels of experience Software Engineers through to experienced Senior Software Engineers.
Successful candidates will be part of a variety of project teams delivering and changing the way software capability is delivered to the Australian Defence Force. As a valued team member, you will be designing and developing full stack software applications using modern cloud native web technologies and frameworks.
As a Software Engineer & Senior Software Engineer, you'll be:
- Part of a team applying Agile software engineering best practices.
- Designing and implementing software architectures and solutions adopting the latest industry and cloud native technologies.
- Implementing and testing software using cutting-edge technologies and frameworks.
- Using DevSecOps principles, including Continuous Integration and Delivery to automate development and deployment processes.
- Researching modern technologies and frameworks for developing new software modules.
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Researching, advising and recommending novel technical solutions.
- Developing and applying coding standards and operating procedures.
- Conducting peer/code reviews.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Formal engineering qualifications in a related technical discipline.
- Experience in any of the following:
- Evolutionary Architectures (e.g. Microservices).
- Cloud-native technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.).
- Programming languages including; Java, Python, NodeJS.
- DevSecOps principles, practices and tools (e.g. GitLab, SonarQube, JFrog products, etc.).
- Enterprise search tools (e.g. Elasticsearch, Apache Solr).
- Geospatial servers (e.g. GeoServer).
- Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards (e.g. WMS, WFS, etc.).
- Containerisation technologies (e.g. Docker, Podman, etc.).
At Cleared, we provide tailored recruitment solutions to individuals seeking their next opportunity and to organisations searching for talent within Defence Industry, Intelligence and National Security.
- Business Analyst - RFQ 21_22-097
Job location: Canberra Job salary: Negotiable
Cleared are currently supporting agencies withi...
- Senior Business Analyst- RFQDM22-205
Job location: Deakin Job salary: Negotiable
Telecommunications Services Modernisation | Ser...
- aaS Sales Specialist
Job location: Sydney Job salary: AU$215000.00 - AU$230000 per annum
Cleared ICT are currently supporting a well kno...